Saturday, June 09, 2007

Florida Semis for Sale Cheap

I have an overabundance of used semis for sale out here in the sticks in Bunnell Florida that needs to be moved.
If you are looking for a tractor trailer or know of someone that is please tell them to visit my used heavy equipment site and scroll down to see all the bargains on used semis for sale. I also have a D6 Dozer on there, dump truck, lowboy trailer and lots of antique equipment on other pages.
There must be some mechanically inclined handymen out there that would love a new project.
We honey I've got plenty of em just visit my used heavy equipment site. and fill out the contact form if you have any questions. I'm just sittin here waitin for you my darlin. I would just love to show you what I've got. And if you don't see it on the website just ask and if I don't have it I may know someone that does.

No comments: